After the insanity of moving over the weekend, I had to get the house in some semblance of order. I spent some time just organizing and reorganizing all the millions of boxes in my house and finding homes for things.
I worked out with Nicole since Danny had some big tests coming up and Nicole was on Spring Break and had some extra time. I feel like I haven’t seen him in AGES.
1. Hamstring walks with Y Raises
2. Inchworm pushups
1. 20 Goblet squats
2. 10 SA KB snatches (each side)
3. Battle ropes (60 seconds)
I spent THREE HOURS playing Jenga with all the stuff in my kitchen cabinets. Trying to integrate Michael’s stuff in is next to impossible. I was bad and didn’t wear any shoes, so my plantar faciitis hated me the next day.
I asked Nicole if we could use the TRX for our workout. Boy, do I regret that. I was so sore after!
I can’t remember the specifics of what we did cause I forgot to write it down, but we did3 sets of 10-15 reps of these exercises:
– overhead triceps extension
– pushups (or chest press)
– inverted rows
Michael and I cooked up some food on the grill and had a pretty chill night!
Finally a workout with Danny!
1. 300 meter row, 30 sec resistance band overhead stretches, 30 sec quarter squat jumps, lunges, inchworms pushups
2. 2oo meter row, 20 sec resistance band overhead stretches, 20 sec quarter squat jumps, lunges, inchworms pushups
3. 1oo meter row, 10 sec resistance band overhead stretches, 10 sec quarter squat jumps, lunges, inchworms pushups
I came home to the most wonderful gift after my workout – these are an early birthday present!
Michael and I ran some errands, grabbed some lunch, then headed to NC to see his parents. His dad just turned 71 and we went to celebrate. It was great getting to visit with them during this busy season! We went to a nice local place and I got a yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich and sweet potato fries!
We had church in the morning, then we decided to be a little spontaneous. We grabbed lunch at Fresh Market and then went to Paragon Theaters. They have these awesome recliner seats that you actually reserve when get you get your tickets. We saw the second move in the Divergent series: Insurgent. Great movie and even cooler theater.