So I go through phases were I become obsessed with a CD or a food, or a TV show. I will do nothing but focus on those things. I wanted to share with you a few of my obsessions right now:
1. Pentatonix – I am listening to their two Christmas albums on repeat. All day. My poor coworkers have probably heard their rendition of “White Winter Hymnal” about 15 times today. And me singing harmony to it.
2. Oats and Dark Chocolate granola bars by Nature Valley – I could eat them all day.
3. Yoga – I LOVE yoga right now.
4. Hex-Bar Deadlifts – I’m still learning proper form for lifting, and the hex bar deadlift is my current favorite exercise. Plus I feel pretty awesome when I lift around 100 lbs.
5. My Old Navy Scarves – I think I wear my huge Old Navy scarves almost every day. My dad even asked me why I wear them all the time. Um, cause they are awesome?
6. Christmas everything – Christmas music, decorating, shopping, wrapping, cheesy Hallmark movies…I love Christmas.
7. Elf – I cannot get enough of this movie. I watched it two nights in a row.
What are some of your favorite things right now? What is your favorite Christmas movie?