Felt ok about my workouts this week. I have been completing solid workouts, but still not where I want to be. I am going to try to really focus on how much sleep I’m getting, because I think that is a huge factor in my energy levels.
Monday AM: Why did I ever plan Monday AM workouts? Got 1.5 miles in once I convinced myself to get out of bed because I’d be mad at myself if I didn’t. Also, looked at the tread on my running shoes – um, yikes! No wonder my feet have been so unhappy with me!! Time to lace up the new pair I have on deck.
Monday PM: Yoga with Jaye. This class was MUCH better than last week’s. Seemed a lot more organized and flowed much better. Some of the transitions she cues for are a little awkward, but I’m getting used to it. Practice went a bit longer than normal since she was a few minutes late and wanted to make sure we got a decent amount of time for shavasana.
I love sleep in days. Danny night.
1. 300 meter row (200 on the second round, then 100 on the third)
2. Stair run with medicine ball on right shoulder, then left, then above head (right and left shoulders for 2nd round, and above head 3rd round)
3. Resistance band lateral walks
4. Resistance band monster walks
Wednesday AM: I need to go to bed earlier cause getting up was SO HARD. By the time I stretched and rolled I only had time to get 1.25 miles in.
Wednesday PM: Had to skip yoga because I had a bridal shower for a coworker after work and then a birthday dinner for Michael. I hate missing class!
Danny wrote me a workout to do because he couldn’t be there. After he sent it to me, I asked him if he hated me. Hard workout, but I was pleasantly surprised how well I did!
1. 50 KB Sumo Dead Lift (35 lbs)
2. 500 meter row (under 4 1/2 min)
3. 40 TRX Back Rows
4. 400 meter row (under 4 min)
5. 30 TRX squat jumps
6. 300 meter row (under 2 1/2 min)
7. 20 MB slams
8. 200 meter row (under 1 min)
9. 10 Inchworms with push-ups
10. 100 meter row (under 30 seconds)
Friday AM: Woke up late. Again. I don’t know if it was because I woke up late and was slightly but unnecessarily panicked or what, but my heart rate was a little higher than it normally is. I decided against cardio and did some nice gentle yoga instead. Felt good. Made me a lot less grumpy 🙂
Friday PM: Rest night, duhhhhh.
Danny. I’m pretty sure this was my last Saturday session for awhile due to schedule stuff.
Outside workout day!
Three Rounds of the following(all were done for 25 yards):
1. Sled pull (35 lbs plus sled?) – squat, right lunge, left lunge then repeat
2. Lateral squats with sled pull lead with left foot
3. Lateral squats with sled pull lead with right foot
4. Bear crawl sled push
Church then a late lunch at my Dad’s house to celebrate Michael and Dad’s birthday 🙂
How was your weekend? How were your workouts this week?