You know I need material to write about when I do these questionnaire quiz things. Or maybe it just reminds me of MySpace quizzes.
So….anyways, I stole this from Amy of Fitness meets Frosting. Check out her answers here!
1. This or that: 5K or a half marathon?
5k, because I’m lazy and would rather run fewer miles. Although there is something really satisfying about finishing a half marathon!
2. This or that: flat race in the heat or hilly race in the cold?
Hilly and cold, because I hate hate hate running in the heat!
3. This or that: new running shoes or a new running outfit?
Hmmm, probably new shoes. But I find there is nothing more motivating than a new outfit, be it a running outfit or not!
4. This or that: run a half marathon without headphones or Garmin?
Garmin. I would still want to wear a regular watch to keep rough time, but don’t necessarily need my Garmin. Sometimes I get too much in my own head about my time anyway. Headphones keep me sane!
5. This or that: race because of the convenience (location, price, travel) or the swag?
Convenience. I’m lazy and don’t travel for races. However, I love the swag and when choosing between races, I will often go for the one with better swag.
6. This or that: PR but result in an injury or finish strong and missing a PR?
Finish strong. Injuries suck.
7. This or that: 100 squats or 100 push ups? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)]
Squats please. I am terrible at push-ups. 1o push-ups is enough for me!
8. This or that: run without socks or without sports bra?
This is an evil question. Without socks. I’d rub glide all over my feet and hope for the best. I need to keep the “girls” under control.
9. This or that: treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour?
Treadmill. I could listen to music or people watch for entertainment. I ran the same neighborhood over and over for my half-marathon training and it was TORTURE.
10. This or that: Ragnar Relay or Marathon Relay team?
Neither! Ragnar. Shoot, might as go crazy. Can it be in the Florida Keys though? That would be cool.
11. This or that: Naked run or naked yoga?
Both of those options are really creepy. Probably run. Yoga is more…exposing.
12. This or that: Come in 4th in the Olympics or 1st in NYC marathon?
Oh that’s hard. 4th in the Olympics. That is an experience you’d never forget, even if you don’t make the podium. What could be cooler than competing with athletes all over the world?
13. This or that: give up running for 3 years to get a BQ or never BQ but run as much as you want?
Give up running. I’d find other interests to stay in shape!
What would your answers be? Take it and find out and link back to me so I can see it! Or, feel free to comment with your answers 🙂